Many children around St. Louis are heading back to school in the next week. It’s also National Joke day. So, here are our favorite back-to-school jokes to get the year started with a little laughter. Enjoy!
10. Question: Why was school easier for cave people? Answer: Because there was no history to study!
9. Question: Why did the M&M go to school? Answer: Because he really wanted to be a Smartie!
8. Question: Why was the teacher wearing sunglasses to school? Answer: She had bright students!
7. Question: What’s the king of all school supplies? Answer: The Ruler.
6. Question: What makes a Cyclops such an effective teacher? Answer: He has only one pupil.
5. Question: What’s the difference between a teacher and a train? Answer: teacher says, “Spit out that gum!” and a train says, “Chew! Chew!”
4. Question: Why would a music teacher need a ladder? Answer: To reach the high notes.
3. Question: What food do math teachers eat? Answer: Square meals!
2. Question: Why do magicians do so well in school? Answer: They’re good at trick questions.
1. Question: What did the paper say to the pencil? Answer: You’ve got a really good point.