Calling all Angels! We invite you to join us at Guardian Angel Settlement Association’s Angels Among Us Dinner & Auction on Saturday, April 29, 2023, at the Sheraton Westport Lakeside Chalet Hotel.
The Angels Among Us Dinner & Auction will feature a cocktail hour, dinner, a live auction, and many more surprises! But most importantly, an opportunity to learn about our transformational programs. A highlight of the evening will be the opportunity to support St. Louis-area children with Fund-A-Need Childcare Scholarships.
Interested in learning more about the event or sponsorship opportunities? Please contact Jaelyn Bouie at 314-231-3188 and email@example.com.
If you haven’t taken a tour of our social services building, we’d encourage you to stop by sometime. It is a beautiful and historical building that provides incredible services to clients in South St. Louis City. Here are 5 things you might not know exist at the center.
5. Inspirational Wall Art – Throughout the social services building, inspirational quotes have been stenciled on the wall by our amazing volunteers over the years.
4. Computer Lab – Through generous donors, we’re able to offer a modern computer lab to clients. People can pay bills, learn new things, and connect with loved ones.
3. Room for Cooking Classes – Monthly cooking classes are held at the social services building for neighborhood residents. People gather at communal tables and learn how to make delicious and healthy recipes at a manageable price.
2. Food Pantry – The Client-Choice Food Pantry is stocked with a variety of food items each week. The pantry serves over 500 families each year in St. Louis.
1. Resale Shop – The Angel Boutique Resale Shop is one of the largest resale stores in St. Louis City. The store has gently used clothing for men, women, and children as well as home décor and furniture items. All sale proceeds from the store help fund GASA’s social service and childcare programs.