Guardian Angel moves people from crisis to self-sufficiency!
Our services areas are early childhood development, emergency assistance and self-sufficiency. We operate two program sites:
At our Social Services Site we are committed to:
- Eradicating Hunger – Client-Choice Food Pantry
- Reducing Homelessness – Utility & Rental Assistance Program
- Safeguarding Health – Prescription Aid & Health Awareness
- Inspiring Independence – Self-Sufficiency Counseling & Workshops
At the Child Development Center we are committed to:
- Kindergarten Readiness – Focuses on early reading and a love for learning
- Child Development – Facilitating mental, physical, and social growth.
- Empowering Parents – 100% of parents work or attend school.
At the Angel Boutique Resale Shop we are committed to:
- Professionalism – Providing a pleasurable shopping experience
- Quality – Selling goods that are desirable to thrifters and casual antiquers
- Volunteerism – Using volunteer experiences to create strong neighborhood bonds
- Work Readiness – Providing hands-on job training to job seekers
- Social Entrepreneurship – Using revenue to support programs for those in need
To learn more about our specific programs, please use the links at the left.