We have a day for giving thanks. We have two for getting deals. Now, we have #GivingTuesday, a global day dedicated to giving back. On Tuesday, December 2, 2014, charities, families, businesses, community centers, and students around the world will come together for one common purpose: to celebrate generosity and to give.
It’s a simple idea. Post a #Unselfie of your self on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook, describing act of generosity involving Guardian Angel that makes St. Louis stronger. Then ask your family, your community, your company or your organization to come together to give something too.
#Unselfie – Post a photo of yourself with a message about good works you done – like volunteering or donating to Guardian Angel. Tag it #Unselfie #GASA #GivingTuesday
Need help getting started? Click here for GivingTuesday Packet.
Giving Tuesday Goals
Choose a goal that fits you:
1. Ask 10 friends to like Facebook @guardian angel settlement association
2. Ask 10 friends to follow Twitter @gasa_stl
3. Ask 10 friends to follow Instagram @gasa_stl
4. Ask 10 friends to donate $1-10, towards a $1,000 Diaper Fund.
Win 1 of 2 Limited Edition #GivingTuesday /Guardian Angel T-Shirts!
1. Recruit 20 or more friends to like our Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to be eligible
2. Recruit at least 15 or more new donations to be eligible
Use any of the graphics below to get started.